It is the policy of SPEL Industrial Hardware Trading Co. L.L.C to:
- Provide trading of Industrial Products and Design, Fabricate, Supply, Install, Test and Commission Storage Systems, Warehouse Automation, Conveyor Belts and Conveyor Systems of Outstanding Quality, consistent with customer requirements and applicable codes/standards with the aim of full customer satisfaction.
- Set smart improvement objectives and work towards continual improvement in every functional area.
- Maintain a leading position in the area of all of our services.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain a Quality Management System as per the requirements of the ISO 9001-2008 Standard.
- Ensure full commitment of all employees to the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Achieve customer satisfaction thereby improving the business of the organization.
- Ensure quality in all activities thereby to develop confidence in the operation of the organization
- We at SPEL Industrial Hardware Trading Co. L.L.C shall develop and implement an EHSMS within our areas of jurisdiction to protect our employees, the community and the environment from any adverse impact on health, safety and environment arising from our activities.
- We shall provide and maintain a safe environment for workers, avoid any risk to human health and avoid adverse impact to environment and prevent environmental pollution.
- We shall regularly audit our EHSMS system and strive for continual improvement.
- We are committed to prevention of pollution.
- We are committed to prevention of injury and ill health.
- We are committed to the wellness of our employees.
- We are committed for continual improvement in EHS management and EHS performance
- We are committed to comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which our organization subscribes that relate to our EHSMS related activities.
- We shall document the EHS Management System which will be the framework for setting ,reviewing and continually improving.
- Our EHSMS shall be documented, implemented and maintained.
- This Policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of the organization.
- This policy shall be made available to interested parties; and
- This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.